Question: What are the best ways to invite people to my wrap party?
- Nothing will replace a personal conversation, so the best method is to call and invite your friends personally.
- “Blitzing” your friends using our popular Blitz Cards. (I personally use blitz cards as my business cards.)
- Post flyers on the local bulletin boards around your neighborhood.
- Frequent status posts on Facebook & other social networks.
- Create a Facebook Event & invite all your friends.
- Send a text message to all your local contacts.
- Send an email invitation to all your local contacts.
- Place an ad in your local newspaper
Question: What should I serve at the party?
- Water. For best results, we recommend that people drink plenty of water during and after wrapping.
- Fresh, cut up fruit or light snacks (optional).
- Did we mention Water? Add some cucumber or fruit and create “spa water” for a fun twist.
Question: How long do the parties last?
- Depending on the number of guests, Wrap Parties usually last about 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Remember that your guests will leave the wrap on for a minimum of 45 minutes
- It’s best if you have help wrapping and picture taking. (Pictures help people see their results. And they make for a fun party favor!)