Helping potential buyers to feel at home in your house is what staging is all about. We create environments to help buyers picture themselves living, relaxing and enjoying their future home.
3 Phases to Home Staging
- Using what the home seller already has. Transforming spaces with what you currently own will surprise and amaze you! Many clients wish they hadn’t waited to make the changes that they see. Some even consider staying! Successful home staging is a worth while investment and we make the most out of the home seller’s current furnishings and accessories to turn buyer traffic into sales.
- Recommend purchases. We work with your budget to recommend and purchase items that will create a dramatic impact on each room to help speed up and increase each home sale.
- Dramatic yet Simple Cosmetic Changes. Depending on each client’s budget and time frame, we’ll suggest paint, electrical and other cosmetic improvements that help provide a high return on investment. Consult with experts at our company before you embark on this alone!
Four simple steps to focus on:
- Depersonalize your home.
- Streamline your furnishing.
- Make your home sparkle!
- 1 Hour Consultation with Seller & Realtor
- Full Staging: turn-key packages
- Staging Consultation: Homeowners who like to DIY choose this.
- Interior Redesign (if required)
6 Reasons Why Staging Works!
- Get a quick sale for top dollar! According to the national Association of Realtors, staging investments range from 1-3% of the asking price, and generate a return of 8-10%. Homes that sit on the market for more than 30 days drop in price by 6%-20%.
Statistics show (NAR) that for every $100 you invest in Staging, your potential return is $400. Example – Spend $500 to $2,500 and make $2,000 – $10,000!
- Most home owners aren’t objective.
When buyers can’t envision themselves in your house, they’ll never make it their home.
- Online photos stand out from the competition.
over 90% of buyers view a home online before deciding to visit it, according to the NAR. Give them a reason to come by showing a variety of fabulous photos.
- Tax free gains and deductions.
according to Bankrate.com, “When you sell your primary residence, you can make up to $250,000 in profit if you’re a single owner, twice that if you’re married, and not ow any capital gains taxes.” Also, your staging investment can be tax deductible since you are improving your home to sell. Be sure to consult with your realtor and accountant, as each state may vary.
- Leaving your home “as is” helps your competition.
Depending on the market, competition can be stiff. Buyers have very high expectations. To compete successfully, you want to present your home in its best light. You only get one chance to make a first impression! Professional staging helps to drive traffic by creating, compelling online presentations, and it turns prospects into buyers.
- You can relax!
You’ll take pride in knowing you did all things possible to help create a quick sale for top dollar. Your home is your most valuable commodity. Don’t ignore it.
Is it worth it?
Many consumers want to know if professionally staging their home is really worth the investment. Consider the statisics of a home not selling for months on end and requiring a price reduction to increase buyer interest. It’s worth it!
Think on this.
A consultation investment is $250-600 on average.
A full staging investment runs between three and five thousand dollars.
Professionally staged homes sell in an average of 35 days (compared to 175 days for non-staged homes), according to StagedHomes.com.
After about a month on the market, most homeowners reduce the price of their home by approximately 10%. If your home is valued at $200,000, the first price reduction is $20,000. If the home owner invested five thousand dollars to professionally stage their home, and it sold within the first 30 days on the market, the homeowner would gain $15,000 in additional profit.
Key point: there’s a big difference between an expense and an investment. An expense simply involved the spending of money with the hope that there’s a benefit (good food, nice vacation, new house, etc.) An investment is made with the hope that it’ll bring a return, like a sale!
Fore more information or to schedule a consultation, contact: Lisa J Wood @ 828.273.9939